Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul.
(02-23-2017, 08:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...This cannot be said loudly enough - certainly it can't be said loudly enough to overcome their irrationality!

Sometimes I have to wonder if I didn't go into the wrong line of work - it sure sounds like being a terrorist
instead can pay off big! Instead, here I am poor as a church mouse, still with my self-respect and ability to
usually sleep at night! Life just ain't fair!

Yes it's quite confusing these days, my better-half worked in the prison system for a couple of years
and she saw first-hand, the luxuries for those who've been deemed to have committed a crime.

This million pound dead happy-chappie was assumed to have endured a terrible ordeal and so,
rewarded for it. The acts he performed to get into Guantanamo were forgotten because... well, some
Government Official agencies here feel terrible because the British legal system wasn't applied to judge
his situation.

It's like some big-boys in uniforms just came along and made their own rules up!
They took him, pumped him for information and then tossed him back into 'Blighty' after
the politicians bleated this was all unfair.
I mean, it's like these grim-faced men in boots and carrying guns were trying to save lives or something?

The main thing I suppose, was that he died happy -as the picture shows, so that's something his
children can feel good about. That and the money.
mediumfacepalm
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul. - by BIAD - 02-23-2017, 10:21 AM