Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Purple Revolution and Operation American Spring
I never studied up on the whole "Pizzagate" thing, as I'm convinced it's just more political dirty tricks and chicanery, essentially a non-story meant to cover something else while everyone was distracted by it.

With that said, however, it IS clear that there is an organized and concerted effort to take over America, and it's been shoved into high gear with the wide detour we've taken in electing Trump. I don't know about a "Purple Revolution" - I tend to think in the old, established colors, and consider it a "Red Revolution", as in the Communist Reds of the old Cold War. There WILL be blood in the streets before it's over, as communists have never been known to just say "ah hell with it"" and walk away with their dignity.

I feel it in my very soul. It's coming.

See, communists are real poor losers whatever they call themselves to disguise their political perversions. Nowadays they call themselves "Progressives" in some circles, trying to hide in plain sight. Unfortunately for them, some of us are old enough to have faced communists in the old days before they went underground, and recognize their change of clothing, knowing it's the same old pile of shit hiding under the clothes. We see the same things in the new wave as we saw in the old one, the same earmarks, such as a push for collectivism, an effort to install a mind-numbing sameness, the drive towards totalitarianism.

Things were rolling right along for them, everything on track, and all of the sudden they got derailed by things like Brexit and the Trump win. They lost their ever-loving minds, and revealed themselves for the blinded, unreasoning animals they are. Before the ink was dry on the ballots, they were putting their lack of logic, unreasonability, emotional instability, and profound lack of tolerance on display for the entire world to see. they acted exactly like petulant children who have had their favorite toys taken away. They still haven't gotten over it, have gotten no more reasonable nor gained any more credibility, and they never will. Like cornered animals, they will fight tooth and nail to steal the country, and OUR freedom, away.

They will not, not now or ever, back down and listen to reason. They will never give peace or freedom a chance. Both are antithetical to their very existence. Attempting to reason with them is an exercise in futility. You do not reason with rabid dogs. You just keep your sights on them, and when they jump, AS SOON AS THEY JUMP, you pull the trigger. That's all you can do. You cannot rehabilitate or reason with a rabid dog. Or a Communist "Progressive", either.

Like the Communists of old, the Progressives too have their "useful idiots", as Stalin called them. Foolish people who are unable to reason, and simply march wherever their leaders point. We see that now in the nationwide protests and riots... but it's going to get worse. A LOT worse. many of you who are as old as I have seen it first hand, in other countries, and will recognize the signs, the pattern, the same progression that has been used time and again "over there", and you damned well know how it's going to go from here, RIGHT here.

The lack of logic, the propaganda, the steadfast refusal to entertain any notions of any other way than THEIR way ( a sure sign of a totalitarian), the absolute unwillingness to live and let live, the way they try to provoke emotional response in their useful idiots rather than persuade with rationality, the rejection of rationality when it opposes them (and it always does), the way just a few cadre go in and organize mass "spontaneous protests"... all this and more has happened in other places, other times, with a predictable trajectory. It escalates until and unless their demands are met (like any other terrorist), and when that runs up against a people jealous of their liberty, all hell breaks loose.

That's why I watch the news these days. Not for the "news" they are pushing, but for the intel on the enemy found in the undercurrents of it. Just as ISIS tells you everything about what's REALLY going on in ISiSstan with their propaganda and spin they put into their murder rags "Dabiq" and "ar Rumiyah", so also the communists telegraph information to us through what they say, and more importantly how they say it. Grace is just about worn out with it, but I watch it like a hawk. I have to. Our lives probably depend on it. I need to keep abreast of the stages they are pushing it through, so that I don't zig when I ought to have zagged.

It's coming. Arm up and keep your powder dry.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Purple Revolution and Operation American Spring - by Ninurta - 02-23-2017, 08:13 AM