Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump launches unprecedented attack on media.
'The US President denies saying leaks from his administration are "illegal" and
are "going to stop" damages the first amendment.

Donald Trump has launched an extensive attack on the US media, saying "the level
of dishonesty is out of control".

In a news conference, he said: "The media is trying to attack our administration because
they know we are following through on pledges we made and they're not happy about it."
"But a lot of people are happy about it."

"I turn on the TV, open the newspapers, I see stories of chaos. Yet it is the exact opposite.
This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."
Sky's US correspondent Cordelia Lynch described the attack as "unprecedented".

Cordelia Lynch:
"Many of our nation's reporters will not tell you the truth." - President Trump.
Cordelia Lynch:
Trump "the press, the level of dishonesty is out of control."

She said: "The White House has criticised media in past plenty of times, but this kind of
attack on journalists is unprecedented."'

Wow! How dare he, huh?!!

'...In the news conference, Mr Trump said: "Many of our nation's reporters will not tell you
the truth. And will not treat the wonderful people of this country with the respect they deserve.
"I hope going forward things can be a little bit different and maybe get along a little bit better.
Maybe it's not. That's ok too.

"Much of the media in Washington DC, along with New York, Los Angeles in particular
speaks not for the people but for those profiting off a obviously very broken system.

"The press has become so dishonest and if we don't talk about it we are doing a tremendous
disservice to the American people, because the press is out of control.
The level of dishonesty is out of control...'
SOURCE:
But they won't learn... it's beneath them to accept criticism.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Trump launches unprecedented attack on media. - by BIAD - 02-16-2017, 10:12 PM