Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paris Erupts In Violence Many Streets Are No-Go Zones As Five Suburbs In Flames.
Below is a fine example of what I mean in regards of control.
The individual named 'Theo' is only alleged to be been abused, yet these people
come out and destroy properties in the belief that the Police are already guilty.

It's a difficult situation as the authorities rely on the security services to keep order
in the country and yet, if political reasons demand a cause for disruption, these poor
chaps have to deal with it and at times, be the patsy or focus of that disruption.

Considering the cover-ups by the Police and mainstream media throughout history,
I'd suggest that reporting on this incident and the riots it's caused isn't just a news
outlet doing it's job, I'd say there's a reason why it's available.

Violent clashes in Paris over alleged police 'baton rape'

'Hundreds of protesters have clashed violently with police as riots over the alleged
rape of a young black man by French police spread into central Paris.

The 22-year-old, who has only been identified as Theo, was allegedly attacked with a
baton during what police said was an ID check in a suburb of the French capital earlier
this month.
One officer has been charged with rape and another three have been charged with assault.

Demonstrations that originated in the suburbs spilled into the busy area of the city around
the Barbes Metro Station, close to the Eurostar hub at Gare du Nord, on Wednesday.
Protesters set fire to rubbish bins, smashed windows and hurled objects at police.
There were also reports of some demonstrators looting shops.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1245]

Riot police responded with tear gas as they attempted to disperse the angry crowds marching
through the streets.

The demonstration started peacefully earlier in the day, but turned violent later on as it grew.
Protesters held aloft placards saying "Police, rapists assassins" and "No justice, no peace".
Theo was allegedly attacked on 2 February and described being ordered by police to stand
against a wall in Aulnay-sous-Bois.

"I saw him with his baton. He rammed it into my buttocks on purpose. I fell onto my stomach,
I had no strength left," he told French television station BFM five days later.
Video footage of the arrest filmed by the police has been released...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paris Erupts In Violence Many Streets Are No-Go Zones As Five Suburbs In Flames. - by BIAD - 02-16-2017, 12:26 PM