Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who We Supported
Wow, I must admit, Trump sure has stirred up the hornest's nest. LMAO.

Dang, he ain't pussy-footing around, now is he? (grins)

Must be nice not to have to worry about work or having to pay bills, to where I could waste my days holding a picket sign, showing my azz.

And don't you just love the negative spin the headlines have on Trumps latest actions?!

No people, it is not a permanent ban on immigrants, only temporary  (despite the MSM fear mongering).

Heard on Rush Limbaugh radio show the other day, Lester Holt was at Statue of Liberty with some guilt ridden story of immigrants and the Statue of Liberty was weaping

You should have heard Rush on that one.
He stated many times that the Statue of Liberty DOES NOT have a damn thing to do with immigrants, but rather our liberty and freedom.

Yeah he went on a good rant about that, the Dems trying to play the guilt trip/shame card.

Sorry but we have homeless and needy AMERICAN citizens that need help and I would much rather have my tax dollars spent on them first!!

I read a comment that summed it up pretty good....
The refugee issue is like the lady who hoards cats down the street. She keeps taking more cats in,  even tho she does not have the resources to take care of the ones she already has.

That is the U.S. in my opinion.
A 'Hoarder' with no resources other than us taxpayers.

Sorry and this may sound hardazz but we can't save all the "kittens & puppies" in the world.
Just saying....

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Who We Supported - by guohua - 02-06-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by OmegaLogos - 02-06-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by senona - 02-06-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 02-06-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by BIAD - 02-06-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 02-06-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 07-02-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by guohua - 07-02-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Who We Supported - by BIAD - 07-02-2017, 08:45 AM