Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mark Zuckerberg Spews Hipocritical Message
(01-29-2017, 10:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I'm sure people have forgotten this LAW, being as Obama never saw it important to
stay within America's laws. Now, the public think this is wrong because Obama got away
with it for so long!
Yes, but he has a different coloured skin to me and because of political correctness and
title-shaming, it would be seen as wrong to comment on anything he did as negative.
(Sarcasm)
Also, because I'm white, I'm evil.
tinysurprised

But seriously, this is about a self-perception of elitism.
If it's encouraged to do well and with mature decision-making and the willingness to take financial
risks. This way, an individual can create a lifestyle that hopefully benefits the person taking the
risk and makes their lives easier, it also benefits one's generations to come.

The environment of that successful person is changed and they become used to that lifestyle,
but if they're wise enough, they will also retain pragmatic social reasoning based on their habits
before the change.

The down-side is the generations raised in this wealthy, comfortable 'bubble' do not have the
capability to appreciate alternative views based on an average person's deportment.

They don't need to worry about food, because food is always available.
They're unconcerned with laws that effect someone else, because it doesn't encroach on
their world because of their status.

But with social media and lax journalism, this assumed and accepted luxury is externally
forced to make a person to 'feel' guilty for living in a climate of financial and safe well-being.

This is why we're enduring this self-centred, 'listen-to-me-talk-about-me' pappy tornado
of what is supposedly wrong with the western-world. Many of the current-crop of wealthy
people -compared to those who must feed and shelter their family withing a social-structure,
have no pre-bearing... no anchor of basic practicality from a time in their lives when important
matters to help to keep one's own alive could be referred to.*

The singer Elton John was once asked in an interview what would he do if all of his wealth
and effect was stopped tomorrow and he replied "That cannot happen... it's just something
that can't occur"

Accepting the norms in his everyday life, he couldn't perceive that anything could change his
lifestyle... he saw himself and his lifestyle as invulnerable to the any of the standard concerns
within the world around himself.

A rationally accepted status amongst one's fellow man which with it, brings an irrational way
of thinking.

* -Horse-sense it was called in the old days!

In regards of Zuckerberg, he's just a dick. Anyone who begins a comment or statement with
the word's 'Like many of you...' is manipulating his readers/listeners from the start.
Another weasel-word shyster.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Zuckerberg Spews Hipocritical Message - by BIAD - 01-30-2017, 12:58 PM