Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Liberals fleeing to canada fail to meet immigration standards
(01-30-2017, 01:03 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hey, @"Sol", you ready for the influx of Muslims heading your way?   tinywondering 

Source

Justin Trudeau Tweets Welcome for Refugees After Trump Issues Executive Order

Quote:Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau welcomed refugees on Saturday after President Donald Trump issued an executive order temporarily halting U.S. refugee resettlement.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength,” Trudeau tweeted along with the hashtag, “#WelcomeToCanada.”

We'll be thinking of you down here. tinyhuh

I don't think that this welcome message from Prime Minister Trudeau was gracefully accepted by everyone.

Quote:Six people were killed and eight wounded when gunmen opened fire at a Quebec City mosque during Sunday night prayers, in what Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called a "terrorist attack on Muslims".

Mass shooting attack in Quebec Mosque following Trudeau's announcement

There are rumors that this could have been done by Syrian refugees that walked through our borders not too long ago. The police, so far, have refused to identify the gunmen, the two of them that were arrested, not three as that article claims.

And if it isn't Syrian refugees, well, this means that some Canadians are clearly becoming anti-Muslim; a sentiment clearly showing when one reads the comments underneath the article.

My take on it is this: There will come a time where the Religion of Peace followers will no longer be tolerated in North America, period.

It's a bit of a piss off when Muslim Leaders around the world are already condemning this act of violence yet stay silent when it comes from their side of the fence as in France or the U.K. One of the many reasons this hate thing will never end.

I remember when I was a kid, predictions were going around that this world would end on religious wars, and I remember thinking nah...nuclear maybe, but religious? Nah.

40 years or so later, those predictions don't seem so ludicrous after all.

But Canadians have some of the craziest no holds barred people around, when it comes to war. Perhaps the Muslim communities should remember that in their sermons worldwide before it degenerates. Cause if it does, then, it'll be too late.

Canadians take Protection of their loved ones very, very seriously.

In hoping that this is just an isolated incident.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberals fleeing to canada fail to meet immigration standards - by Sol - 01-30-2017, 03:10 PM