Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some interesting Email stuff/coverup
(01-26-2017, 01:17 PM)727Sky Wrote: You may be totally correct about the truth and bottom line ever coming to light..

I do have some expectations that in the next 4 years (if Trump is not assassinated or some big fake MSN scandal does not take him down) that there may be more stuff come to light than most conspiracy sights have dreamed of.. Man I hope so... I kinda feel we as a country (maybe the western world) are at a cross roads.. One path is a better life for the citizens and the other path is more bombs bullets and poverty.. easy choice in my mind...

I too, believe we've seemed to become more aware of the 'not-so-shady' world where politics,
arms deals and the subduing of a public lay in the same bed together.

I think there's more to come to light about Obama and his background.

I think that globalisation is well dug-in and though dislodged, will take a lot of effort to reveal
their power-hoarding agenda to those still accepting it as the norm.

I think Hillary Clinton will not be held accountable for her illegal activities because it would lead
what really happened in Benghazi and why.

I think that Europe is a first-stage project of mass-control that would eventually be pressed onto
the citizens of the United States of America with the goal of subjugation of the many and the
supremacy of the few.

Let's just hope I get to recant these!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Some interesting Email stuff/coverup - by 727Sky - 01-26-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Some interesting Email stuff/coverup - by BIAD - 01-26-2017, 02:02 PM