Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Madonna just got some very bad news from the secret service
(01-24-2017, 01:51 PM)Sol Wrote: Actors should act and singers should sing. Most of these celebs couldn't care less about politics but show off cause it's good for their image, or so they think.

DeNiro has always been one of my favorite actors but when it comes to politics, he falls off the pedestal at 100 miles an hour.

Captain Kirk had always been a stereotype hero, Shatner being Canadian, one of my favorites. His stupid no common sense remarks on things over the years has left me seeing him as an opportunist.

Most of them are. They should stick to what they do best and avoid taking stances but hey...they're celebs...

Madonna's 'out of context my ass' little wh rant should indeed have consequences.

Imagine - just for a second - if any of us had been on that stand saying those exact words...what would've happened?

Being a celeb should not give you a free pass to promote acts of violence or terrorism.

No matter who you are..
CORRECT!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madonna just got some very bad news from the secret service - by guohua - 01-24-2017, 01:53 PM