Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
(01-19-2017, 01:38 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=7jq012C-_lc

Will have to say when it comes to Pelosi, Reid and Hollywood celebs, they are so out of touch with the average American.
As was Hillary.

The bad thing about many Dems that I am finding out, is that they think the East coast and West coast make up for the "majority" of Americans.
The rest of us in the states in between the 2 coasts are dumbazz, uneducated redneck deplorables who's voice/opinion doesn't matter.
We don't know any better.
Oh yeah, then called racist, bigots, xenophobes, Islamophobic etc etc  ........nice, real nice to call voters that.

Hillary rather hobnob with celebrities, instead of greeting hardworking Americans who live paycheck to paycheck in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania...the states she was "guaranteed" to win but lost.

Oh how people made fun of Trump in the early days.
Karma is a bitch.

Got to give Ann Coulter credit for keeping her cool when she said Trump was going to win and everyone laughed at her.
She also said people that disagreed with Obama would be called racist when he ran in 2008....damn if she didn't call that one.

One thing is for sure and IMO can be partly to blame for Hillary's loss.
All the MSM and their so-called polls that had Hillary in the lead --- Which I am sure Hillary and her camp thought she had it in the bag thanks to their superior reporting of the facts.

Yeah, no news outlet wants to explain that one. Epic Fail, big time.
Remember, they had her leading by "double digits", no way Trump can win..... pffffft.

That was one reason why I didn't care to watch the election because everyone predicted Hillary to win.
As did I to be honest.
And I remember being at work when someone said Trump was winning and I was like WTH????
How can that be?

But then I saw where Hillary lost the Blue states to Trump...then I was like wow, the people really turned on her (well the Dems).

Just remember, in 4 years the Dems can run again. It's not the end of the world despite what the MSM says. ha
Let's just hope they have a better candidate.

And who knows, maybe Trump will surprise us all and be a halfway decent President that many will grow to like, even tho he speaks oddly at times, saying weird shit. (winks) tinywondering

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 727Sky - 01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by senona - 01-19-2017, 07:04 AM