Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
Personally, to me what it all boils down to is the majority were sick & tired of the same old, same old.

From Bush to Clinton to Bush to Obama.....Hillary would have been more of the same but with a whole lot of baggage, the FBI kind.

And we saw the same after Bush with McCain.
The Rep. lost both houses as well as Presidency to Obama.

Fast forward to 2016.....we've had 8 years of Obama, some liked his policies many didn't.
Despite what Dems claim, think Obamacare really hurt him (and Hillary).

So the same thing happened.

Dems lost many seats in both Houses along with the Presidency.

Hillary would have been 4 more years of stagnant economy growth plus a continuation of her "pay-for-play" Clinton Foundation.
Along with the increase in premiums and deductibles of ACA.

The fact that Trump is not a polished politician with a smooth tongue is one draw that many people like, especially after being lied to by smooth talking politicians.

As well as all the leading Rep. 'establishment' contenders  (Rubio, Jeb, Cruz) were shot down is another signal from the public of their angst towards the D.C. players.

Whether or not Trump will be good at this, remains to be seen.
All we have now are talking heads with their  so-called predictions of what to expect.

The same ones that predicted a Hillary win no less.
So not sure if I would take what they say seriously.

But we all know what we would have gotten with Hillary. And I for one am glad she did not win.
Not a Democrat or Republican thing.
Just a 'Clinton' thing for me.

Hillary was about as crooked and corrupt as they come.
Sorry, but we've known about her power hungry agenda from their Arkansas days when we worked there.
Not so much bad about Bill, but about her, YES!

Now if the DNC had not turned on Sanders as we have now found out, Sanders might would have made a better run at Office being as he was part of the revolution himself with his followers, nor did he have any scandals following him around like Hillary did.

So in that respect, the Dems should have picked someone other than Hillary to be their main candidate.
Shame Joe Biden didn't run and I bet he regrets it too.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 727Sky - 01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by senona - 01-19-2017, 06:38 AM