Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
@"727Sky" 

Quote:for the last 8 years have brought war and bombing in foreign lands for no other reason than some political agenda that has nothing to do with homeland security

I think it is either amnesia, denial, or just downright dishonest to put this comment in the first paragraph (or at all). "the last 8 years"? like it's some effect of "obumma and his horrible policies"?

There is a half-century of facts to eat up just as an appetizer. Seriously. If you would have said "80 years of foreign intervention that had little or nothing to do with homeland security" followed by a slight mention about how you felt the last 8 years did little to quell the thirst of the military industrial complex I could have jumped on board. 

Instead, more echo chamber. More "libtard" horse shit. Just remember that in 2009 the left was sitting on the same high horse most of you are and look where it got them.  minusculebeercheers

And enough with this "Trump the outsider" crap. The man has been paying off politicians his entire adult life. Seriously people, I thought we were all smarter than this?

Messages In This Thread
Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 727Sky - 01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by DuckforcoveR - 01-18-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 12:29 PM