Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
(01-17-2017, 05:10 PM)727Sky Wrote: IMO with Trump's win we really have won in many ways........... for the last 8 years have brought war and bombing in foreign lands for no other reason than some political agenda that has nothing to do with homeland security; as a matter of fact just made things worse with a record number of terrorist attacks.

8 years of the lowest economic growth in the history of the USA along with a record number of citizens collecting food stamps. Poverty level by any yard stick has increased.

Record number of shootings along with the record number of gun purchases every time a Democrat opened their mouth about restricting the 2d.

A national debt that has double along with the ever popular obamacare whose rates are asinine and bankrupting more than than it probably helped especially if a long term hospital visit is required .

Liberals point and say the last 8 years have been a success.. Why anyone listens to their babel is sickly weird IMO.

Trump hasn't even taken office yet and thread after thread about "have you heard what dastardly deed he is going to do?"
Just fake news and people who want the president elect to fail along with America hurt for no other reason than they can feel better about their shallow lives fake lives..

I realize much of the venom is a result of the people in power and the NWO one world government crowd doing everything they can to poison the well so no one can have a drink unless it is by their say so.... But.... I hope their time is at a close.. for I am personally tired of the P.C. race bating crowd whose only goal seems to be dis-unity and dis-harmony.  

I just hope Trump lives up to many of our expectations...

Very well stated!   minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 727Sky - 01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-17-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 12:29 PM