Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
I have several of them that I used to call family and friends.  They chose to break away from me, not me them... so be it. 

Being a TURD will one day be an extremely embarrassing memory for them, once they realize what Trump is going to do for our country.  I doubt any of them will realize how he has/will save us from the NWO swooping in, because they don't do the research like we do here. 
After a certain amount of time has gone by, and they see the good he is doing, I might try again to show them the articles and videos about the NWO being "this close" to taking over our country, and it would have if Hillary had won.  I still doubt they will ever read/watch it though.   tinysure 

I'm not delusional; I know Trump has his faults, and he will do things I don't personally agree with, but my main concern at this point is having someone strong enough to fight the Deep State Elite. He can't be bribed with money or power because he already has it, and he has the strong personality to go with it to get the job done!  Drain the swamp so the public can take back their government!   minusculeknocks

Messages In This Thread
Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 727Sky - 01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-17-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 12:29 PM