Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNN - Called the Communist News Network
(01-16-2017, 04:11 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Good thread, and indeed most of the main stories are scripted and syndicated.  I am not defending the MSM but just stating that we, here, are mostly aware of all this BS already - we need to get this information to a wider audience.

I for one still look at the CNN website and choose what articles I want to read, but with a cynical eye as I do with all news media.  The fact that they do not like Trump, for whatever reason, and the fact that I read their stories does not make me a Clinton advocate, and I wish some people would just realise that. I am smart enough to make my own decisions and form my own opinions, and they may well jar with the opinions of others here, but I am still free to voice them.

Actually, depending on the time of day and who is on, we will switch back and forth from  FOX to CNN.
Also like the CNN Headline news.

The only station that I just cannot watch even tho I have tried, is MSNBC.
And think that is where Greta Van Susteren  is going to. Which we have followed her from her days of CNN.

Basically, all news media have their spins to a story IMO.
 Just some are worse (more obvious) than others.
It's a matter of weeding out the bullshit and getting down to the facts.

Then like you said, take it from there and form our own views.

What bothers me anymore I guess, is the fear mongering headlines when there is no need for it, just because they do not like a certain politician or political group.
When in reality, the article is just an opinion piece not facts. But in the meantime, they make it sound like our country is DOOMED and cause panic in some people.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN - Called the Communist News Network - by 1984hasarrived - 01-16-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: CNN - Called the Communist News Network - by senona - 01-19-2017, 03:17 AM