Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNN - Called the Communist News Network
(01-16-2017, 04:11 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Good thread, and indeed most of the main stories are scripted and syndicated.  I am not defending the MSM but just stating that we, here, are mostly aware of all this BS already - we need to get this information to a wider audience.

I for one still look at the CNN website and choose what articles I want to read, but with a cynical eye as I do with all news media.  The fact that they do not like Trump, for whatever reason, and the fact that I read their stories does not make me a Clinton advocate, and I wish some people would just realise that. I am smart enough to make my own decisions and form my own opinions, and they may well jar with the opinions of others here, but I am still free to voice them.

Absolutey, 1984, you are free to voice your opinions; that's part of what America is all about.   minusculethumbsup2

And it is that right and freedom that the Republicans are fighting to keep.  The problem is not with you, but with those who believe every lie the MSM tell because they have been lied to for so long, they now believe the lies, and are willing to turn on family and friends to defend those lies.  It's called brain entrainment, and the last eight years proves just how well it works. 

Actually, it goes back to after JFK was killed. That's when the Illuminati gained control of the White House, and they have been working hard to infiltrate the governments of the world with the Muslim Brotherhood ever since. 
Obama appointed several Muslims into different departments already, and if Hillary had won, she would have continued with the plan. 

They have their people in place, and are almost ready to fill that top position with a dictator.  Some people see Trump as a dictator, but he is just a "strong personality", and what we need now to dismantle the pyramid before it reaches it's summit. This is why the Cabal is so upset that Trump won, and they are still feeding lies the their followers and stirring things up at every turn to try to stop Trump, because he stands in their way of making that final move on their chess board.

Be happy you still have your freedom of speech.  Things could have turned out very different for all of us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN - Called the Communist News Network - by 1984hasarrived - 01-16-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: CNN - Called the Communist News Network - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-16-2017, 05:08 PM