Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
Sol said,

Quote:I agree, the point I am making though is that the guy has a history or mental issues.

I am not one for gun control but it seems that mental issues and guns don't go well together and often end up costing innocent people's lives.

Mind control or not, why would a guy having a history of mental issues, transpiring that he could be a danger to himself or others be allowed having a gun in his possession, even more so traveling with it?

Just questioning the fact. : )

When the military is using someone for "special training" they follow them at all times.  They knew exactly when he told someone that he thought he was being told to do things for ISIS, and they knew when he went to see a shrink.

I bet my bottom dollar they contacted the shrink and told him/her exactly what to give the man, and to label him as "having mental health issues".  That's how the military covers their ass; label him crazy and no one will believe a word he says.

As I've said already, too many whistle-blowers have come forward telling how this type of thing goes on in our military all the time.  You (general public) may not want to believe things like this are being done in our government, but it is.

Something "triggered" him, and he went into action, even back when he bought his one-way ticket.   He had a gun because the government allowed him to have one so he could carry out his "mission".  

Very sad.   tinycrying

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2017, 09:34 PM