Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo
Quote:We can thank the MSM, MTV, Hollywood, DNC, Hillary and her camp for pushing that narrative.
All we have heard for months and months was Trump and his supporters are "racist, bigots, islamaphobics, sexists etc etc."

That mantra has been repeated a thousand times over and then some.

If you say it enough, it must be true....right?

I did a thread a week or so ago about brain entrainment.  Yes, when you see/hear something over and over, people start to believe it.

I think young people are more susceptible because their cognitive functions aren't fully developed yet. The female brain isn't fully developed until age 21, and the male brain 25. They don't think about the consequences of their actions; they just act.  And when it's something that might land them a spot in the headlines for a day, that's great, especially if they think it's something their peers will cheer on.

Hey, look at me!  I'm in the news!  tinybiggrin

Hopefully, next time they make the news, it will be the headline about their 25 yr. sentence in prison!!  

Not only is this evil in it's own right, but what makes it worse is that the boy was mentally challenged.  That's the ones they target! 

COWARDS!  BULLIES!  PURE EVIL!   tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM