Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo
If you read the heavy article, (I gave the link earlier in shout box when we found they had taken the YouTube video down) they interviewed the cops involved with this case:

Quote: As to whether it was a hate crime, Johnson said they are still investigating and if the facts lead them in that direction, they will file hate crime charges.

“Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and the make stupid decisions,” Duffin said of the vulgar remarks about Trump and white people. “That certainly will be part of whether or not we seek a hate crime, determine whether or not this is sincere or stupid ranting and raving.”
The suspects are 18, Duffin said.

“It’s sickening,” Johnson said of the video. “It makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that. I’ve been a cop for 28 years and I’ve seen things you shouldn’t see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me how you still things you just shouldn’t. I’m not going to say it shocked me, but it was sickening.”

Johnson said the incident doesn’t appear to be politically motivated. “I think part of it is just stupidity,” Johnson said. “People ranting about something they think might make a headline. At this point we don’t have anything concrete to point (toward a hate crime) but we’ll keep investigating and let the facts guide us on how this concludes.”

Johnson said he can’t connect what happened in the video to Trump talking and tweeting about violence in Chicago. "If you looked at the video, it was just stupidity,” Johnson said.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-u...ncensored/

Here is the thing, he called it stupidity and said they were still deciding whether or not it was racially or politically motivated.

I watched the 30 minute video. What I saw was not, as this cop said "stupidity" it was the outright torture of a young man, and in the beginning of the video it was them saying "fuck Trump" and them saying to him he was a white boy who deserved this.

They cut this boy's head TO THE BONE with a knife.. all the while ranting about white people and Trump.. while this terrified mentally disabled person was tied up being beaten and tortured over a period of more than 30 minutes.. all I saw was 30 minutes.. and that wasn't the entire incident.

And the cop claimed this was just stupidity of young people? As in,those poor kids were playing games?

No wonder Chicago is worse than the Iraqi war zone..

As for how I feel.. I'm not even sure I can. When I was done crying, all I can think is this is where we are as a nation. This is what the last 8 years of progressivism has done to our nation, and if we don't fight back against progressivism with all we have, it will only get worse..

This is pure evil, and our nation is following evil.

And the more stuff like this happens, the more it foments racial division. Comments of people who initially saw this, were racial. Some people saw the video and said I'm not a racist, but stuff like this is making me one.. another said if I wasn't a racist before this video, I am now..

They are ramping up Obama's race war.. more and more. Torture people on video and say your doing it because the person is white and supports Trump, and you have the magic formula for a race war. Especially when you have the investigating officers saying how it's just kids being stupid.

It's my bet that in today's day and age, if a mentally disabled black child was being tortured on video for the crime of being black, there wouldn't be a cop in the nation to call it just kids being stupid - but apparently not so if it's a white kid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Blacks in custody after kidnapping & beating white 17 yo - by Grace - 01-05-2017, 11:58 AM