Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Footage of Giant "Demon" in Phoenix, Arizona
(01-05-2017, 03:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 06:51 AM)senona Wrote: One question I have with these kind of things....

After looking at all the CLEAR images of all kinds of stuff on Google+ ----- why is it "mysterious" type objects such as this odd devilish looking creature thingy, always appear grainy???

With smart phones and technology of today, just about everything is clear as a bell.
Almost HD in fact.

Yet when it comes to videoing UFOS, the camera ends up blurry and/or shaky.
Images turn out grainy like if it was from the 70's. Just enough blurriness not to be able to make out what an object is (or isn't).

Just curious why it always works out that way..... minusculethinking

If they took the picture with night vision turned on, that can cause some pictures to look grainy/fuzzy.  I don't know if phone cameras have that feature, but most regular cameras do.
Other than that, I have no idea.

Not sure, but back when Max (our yellow lab)  was alive, when I set the ISO to 1000, I could take his picture in pitch black and it never turned out grainy like that.

In fact, it was rather impressive as to how clear it was being as I really couldn't "see" him when taking the pic. ha.
The area around him was just like taking it during the daytime.

Even if I don't change the ISO settings, it is dark but not grainy.

Personally, I am thinking optical illusion, either as Dai suggested someone trimmed the tree into a shape.
Or just happened to be the way the tree ended up looking in the image, at night. Or possibly 2 trees together.

I mean, seriously think about it....if that was you and you saw something odd like that, wouldn't you want to investigate it up close and not from across the street to where you were uncertain???
I know I would. (grins)

Me thinks this guy purposely left it like that for 'views' and 'clicks'.
Of course, now they say the image was taken down and no one can view his facebook page, so the idea may have backfired on him being as some of the posts I'm sure were not kind in nature.

I was just going to scope out his FB page, to see what type of stuff he likes to post, get a feel for the guy.

Now if I had to pick a supernatural creature, I prefer the Mothman!! minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Footage of Giant "Demon" in Phoenix, Arizona - by senona - 01-05-2017, 09:52 PM