Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember The Days Of Normality?!!
This is tantamount to child abuse. Children need to be children, they need time to grow into whoever they are going to become as adults. 

Growing up, we have girls who are tomboys and we have boys who as young children might think it's fun to wear their moms high heels around the house or play with the occasional doll, yet both grow up to be perfectly healthy and happy, NORMAL men and women, who are anything but confused about their sex, and gender. 

There are children who are what we think of as the typical boy or girl as well, of course, but kids in general are just kids. We aren't letting them be kids anymore, and it's abuse. 

We are forcing babies to deal with situations that most adults can't handle, or don't know how to handle that, quite frankly, are so far outside the normal that most of us have never so much as met a transsexual, and few of us really know gays. 

In real life, at my husband's work there are two gays I think. That's just not a lot. I've worked many jobs and only worked with one gay person in my entire life.. just happened that way, and transgender are far far far fewer than gays are. I believe the math has them somewhere around .03% of the population..

And for that, we are going to refuse to allow children to just be babies and grow up without having these worries? 

It's sick, and we have lost our minds as a human race, to allow this.

Messages In This Thread
Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by BIAD - 01-02-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by Grace - 01-03-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by BIAD - 01-03-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by senona - 01-03-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by Grace - 01-03-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by BIAD - 01-03-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: Remember The Days Of Normality?!! - by 1984hasarrived - 01-03-2017, 07:52 PM