Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moscow says allegation that Russia intervened in US election is just security agency
(12-14-2016, 02:49 PM)BIAD Wrote: A Hillary Hissy fit or confusion from the media...?

Neither.

Listen carefully to what I am about to say, and mark this date on your calendar in red, because I am about to use a phrase I absolutely detest because of it's over-use and abuse in conspiracy theorist circles...

This. is. A. False. Flag.

This is a classic example, and the very text-book definition of a "false flag". It is the governing entity of one country creating "incidents" and manufacturing "evidence" to be laid at the door of another country with intent to disparage and demonize that target country, or worse. In this case, it appears from all of the actual evidence that the Democrat Party is intent on manufacturing "evidence" in support of it's spurious claims against Russia with a view towards creating tension and potentially sparking war with Russia.

I'm not saying this lightly. I bear no love towards Russians, and in fact have shot my fair share of them. As they say, "that was then and this is now", and NOW, Russia is getting a bum rap from the Democrat Party, and Intel agencies have been directed by the Executive Branch of the US government (currently owned and operated by "Progressives", an extremist wing of said party) to manufacture "evidence" to support that rap. The Russians are not guilty in this case. If they were, I'd be leading the charge against them.

"Why on Earth would they do that?" one might ask. Initially, it was to foment tension against Russia to bring pressure to bear on them to stop killing Obama and Hillary's pet Muslims in ISIS, and to get with the program of ousting Assad, who has never, EVER, done anything against Americans... but the Progressives NEED ISIS - and Assad, with Russian help, is mucking up all their best laid plans. Now, since the Progressives have also lost the election, and the power that goes with that, they are in a panic, and intend to wrest that power back, using an already tarred scapegoat. It's a "two-fer" for them, and they are ramping up the steam.

Right now, Russia, Assad, and even Iran are the ONLY people on this planet fighting for OUR freedom, and that is goddamned bass-ackwards. THEY are the ones eliminating ISIS, and our own damned government is only putting on a token show of doing so to maintain an artificial narrative, all the while furiously trying to figure out a way to save their babies. For example, they are directing ISIS operatives to kill civilians in places like Aleppo, so they can blame it on Russia. problem is, those killings are being carried out with classic ISIS signatures, and not Russian or Syrian government signatures at all.

Here on the Home front, I saw Dumbass Diane Feinstein on TV this evening, on CNN (the Communist News Network, or Clinton News Network if one prefers) lamenting the fact that the government won't release any "intelligence" on the subject to "prove" their case to the American people. They can declassify that shit in a heartbeat - ask Mr. G. if it ain't so. What Dumbass Diane is doing is buying time for "evidence" to be manufactured - then that manufactured evidence WILL be "declassified" and released. But they've got to make it up first, and they're trying to make sure it's iron clad, with no loose ends that will get them busted cold by coming unraveled. That takes time and brainstorming.

Folks may recall that Ms. Feinstein is famous for not even knowing what in the hell a barrel shroud is - she said on national TV that it was "that thing that goes over your shoulder". How in the hell she ever got to even sit on an intelligence committee, much less chair one, mystifies me. Not really - I've no doubt that several progressive had a hand in that appointment with some back room dealings. Come at me - I at least know what a barrel shroud is, I know which end wags and which end bites.

She also declared that Russian intent was to call into question our very election process. That had to be fed to her - she ain't got the smarts to come up with that stroke of genius all on her own. JUST THE ACCUSATIONS - which are entirely being manufactured and marketed by the Progressives, and the Progressives ALONE, are what is calling that process into question. They are, in fact, doing the VERY THING they are accusing Russia of doing (calling the election process into question because they lost, and undermining confidence in it), and making up the "evidence" to "prove" their case as they go along.

War is coming to America, I have no doubt at all. Whether external, manufactured and spun up by the Hillaryites, or whether internal - but more than likely BOTH - it IS coming. I also have no illusions that I won't die in it. I'm not as young as I once was, and am now too old to keep up for long. My only consolation is to take as many of the opposition with me as I can, and to know I will go to Valhalla (or wherever) having fought for the right side all my days.

--------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern, just in case you're reading:

I spotted the watchers last week, twice. If you're gonna come at me, you'd better hide them better than that. They were sitting ducks. I've got no urge to combat you, but if you give me that urge by throwing down, I have no intention of dying alone. Just leave me be, and we'll all die old, fat, sassy, and happy.

---------------------------------------------------

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moscow says allegation that Russia intervened in US election is just security agency - by Ninurta - 12-16-2016, 10:14 AM