Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roswell and Rendlesham alien mysteries LINKED
(12-18-2016, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's the cigarette-thing that really struck home... you're right, I know from experience that
one's focus cannot be maintained without the occasional cheroot.

Plus -you can't open the window on a star-ship for political correctness reasons and thumbs or not,
your cigarette lighter would not work out there in the void.

I see now that swimming in the oceans, explaining that Grandpa's boat has failed to a monochrome
kid on a pier and rubbing oneself up against water-treading swimmers, makes better sense now!

Flipper Knows.
tinysurprised

See? There you are! More evidence that they are the dominant intelligent species on the planet! They're living the life of Reilly, and here we are, scrambling and running a rat race - clear proof that we are less intelligent than they!

As evidence that the aliens are not interested in intelligent life, have you ever heard of a dolphin being abducted or probed by aliens? I haven't - it's always us dumbassed humans (and the occasional cow, which never seems to go well for the cow from the evidence left behind) getting sucked up in light beams!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roswell and Rendlesham alien mysteries LINKED - by Ninurta - 12-18-2016, 08:34 PM