Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nancy Ruth Owens Says She Forged 4 Obama Documents
(12-16-2016, 04:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I think he should still be tried for Treason, but I doubt anything will be done to him,
just like nothing was ever done for all the laws he broke in our constitution.

People just sat back on their tush and said, "Squirrel"!   tinybigeyes

Without meaning to come off as ridiculous, I can understand the 'Powers-That-Be' in the
US Government just looking the other way and mumbling 'squirrel' too!

Apart from the simple fact of condoning a forgery, out-going President Obama has succeeded
in the ultimate of insults to the Presidency and made the post look even more extraneous than
Nixon did.

If and it's a big 'if'.... it turns out he was actually born outside of the United States, then he has
deliberately brought down the highest position in the land to a level of a company manager.

The argument could be made that anyone... anyone from any country -and with enough
money, could take a swing at the seat in the Oval Office. This may seem silly, but if one guy
has already done it, then...?

This exposure of Obama's fake birth certificate may be the reason for all the panic by the
Democrats, the ramifications of this could make the USA the laughing stock around the world.
(Of course, I'll be surprised if the MSM will touch it with a barge-pole!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Ruth Owens Says She Forged 4 Obama Documents - by BIAD - 12-17-2016, 10:49 PM