Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS
(11-28-2016, 01:19 PM)Grace Wrote: That is the same from the republicans too. They made him sign that contract that he would support whoever won, they all signed it, yet when it came down to it  - what? two of them upheld that contract? 

These people say things they don't mean, consistently - republican and democrat both. 

What seems to unite them, is that both sides hate him equally. That my friend is a dangerous thing for the side that wants Trump's policies enacted instead of the globalist agenda. 

I don't see a congress that 's on my side, on either side of the isle, whether or not Stein was just scamming people out of their money.

And that's the dilemma both parties recognise. Donald Trump wasn't elected by the people because
he was a Republican, he was elected because they didn't want Hillary Clinton. What that tells the senior
members of both parties is that neither of them are really wanted.

It can be looked at in two ways.
Donald Trump may indicate that the citizens of the United States are tired of the established parties
and unwilling to go with any of the peripheral groups because they see them as just another set of
ivy-league, upper-middle class money-grabbers.
This could mean that they should look at ways of re-inventing themselves and start listening to their
electorate again.

The people voted in Donald Trump as a singular... a stand-alone person who's overall view fits the
majority's wishes of Government. That -to any established political party, is terrifying.

I know the we tend to see the established set of governance as set in stone and I seriously doubt
it will change. But it's perceived by the politicians that they've got a maverick businessman in the
White House who doesn't appreciate the trough for the boys and doesn't really know how to
'pussy-foot' about in regards of keeping the masses subdued.

How does it work...? Will he agree to some numb-assed funding program in my State to help me
get re-elected? Will he understand that signing off billions of dollars for clandestine operations with
little result, is important in the overall scheme of things?
Aw Hell...! What if he asks the voters?!!

All this is because he's not one them.... with all his money, he's not one of them.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by guohua - 11-27-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-27-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-27-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-29-2016, 12:22 PM