Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNH profs call for expulsion of Trump supporters
Divide and conquer. Headings, labels, name-calling... all schoolyard acts that work on
children. Children with communication devices and a narcissism that needs nurturing.

You raise your voice at someone and that someone is supposed to feel 'singled-out'
separated from the group. A group like a classroom. Remember the feeling?!

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT...? YOU'RE A RACIST"

"Yes, I must be because you say so. Now please, ask your cohorts for peace and who
are terrified at not being in the gang to roll my car over"

"DO YOU KNOW THAT (insert minority here)... HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR CENTURIES?"

"Yes, I was aware of that in history. You see, I never skipped lessons to run off and
paint my face in protest or hurl abuse at passers-by. I decided to take advantage of
what was available and acquire an education so I can go out into the world as an
adult and make a difference. It's something called self-responsibility"

"SHE COULD'VE BEEN THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT AND SMASHED THE GLASS CEILING
FOR THOSE BEHIND HER"

"Is that for ALL behind her or just women...? White women or white girls with green hair?
I can see by your rage that you firmly believe she should be given the job because of her
physical differences. May I ask that if this reason is perfectly valid, then why haven't invested
any monies -using Bob Bone's advice and looked at cattle futures...? You-too can make it to
the White House"

"ALL THIS EMAIL STUFF IS FALSE!"

"Well, it must be because once again, you've said so... and petulantly -I might add.
What about beating me to a pulp in the name of democracy...? Is that still on the cards
How does one spell 'FBI'?"

"I WANT THE GOVERNMENT SUED"

"Which Government...? The one that uses the IRS to investigate certain opponents of candidates?
The same organisation that turned the other cheek when Major General Smedley Butler reported
that he'd been asked to be involved in a political coup d'etat to overthrow President Roosevelt...?
That one?"

"IT'S NOT FAIR. THE PATRIARCHY STOPPED HILLARY FROM HER RIGHTFUL POSITION"

"Life isn't fair... I'll give you that. But is this the same patriarchy who allegedly held down Juanita Broaddrick
in her hotel room and raped her? Go on... you can use the race-card too. On the flip-side of that is the
fact that she was married to someone and having an affair with another man... but that statement may
imply a slur against a female and we can't have that, can we?"

Men are men and women are women. We're not assigned these 'labels' -or any of the other ones
doing the rounds, it's just the best way that a species can continue. There are mature decisions made
by the majority of a species and whether you like them or not, you abide by them or work in the same
mature manner to change them.

Twitter and Facebook are gossip markets and that's fine. You live in a country that believes you have
a right to have your say... but not by the use of violence. One of the main ways of having a say is to
vote, another act your country enjoys.

Grow up and make a difference.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNH profs call for expulsion of Trump supporters - by BIAD - 11-22-2016, 01:59 PM