Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Portland Protesters Have First Day in Court
(11-16-2016, 10:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Great example!  

I don't know this woman and couldn't care less about her having a baby; women do it everyday, but not all make the news.
What's the big deal about her?! tinywondering

It always annoys me because it has a direct connection with the manner that many people
conduct themselves everyday. TV Presenters are rarely seen as 'plain' or 'ugly' due to the
simple fact that the people behind the scenes believe that someone who has certain features
will attract a larger audience because of those features.

'Sorry, some women ARE too ugly for TV': So says that self-proclaimed beauty, and former TV executive, Samantha Brick

Yet, today's college kids are rioting over a supposed change in their equilibrium because of
Donald Trump becoming President! The mainstream media are guilty of this alleged chauvinistic
attitude and it seems that the wish to look 'pretty' is also seen as okay by those who accept MSM.

I still struggle with the idea that these rioters... that's the ones that aren't bussed-in, think they
have a handle on the world where they talk into devices that send their conversations into the
air for anyone to listen to!

I strongly believe that many of these protesters think they live in a 'Television World' where
they are the main actor. Talk about narcissism!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portland Protesters Have First Day in Court - by BIAD - 11-16-2016, 10:59 PM