Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAARP Waves Shown in Satellite Images
(11-13-2016, 01:55 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Even if that's the case, there just isn't a station there. The islands have a well known history and I'm just not convinced there's a super secret HAARP antenna array causing something to happen to the clouds that the islands' location, geography, and layout can already easily explain through science. 

The actual HAARP stations? Those are another story. But me not completely understanding something doesn't automatically make me think it's some deep secret. Any native population that saw a rifle for the first time thought they were "thunder sticks from the gods". I feel the same way about HAARP. Big dark secret? Maybe. Toying with powers and processes that we shouldn't be? Possibly. But the science behind it is sound...(so say the scientists) and I also think I'd need a 4-6 year degree to understand much of it. But that doesn't mean they are thunder sticks of the heavens...

And how dare you say Google is controlled by the government. The govt. is run and controlled through 3 letter agencies, duh. 

Wait. 

ABC

SHIT!

Well, they do make small models that can fit on a ship, so maybe they have one hidden in the bushes?  I don't know.   tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAARP Waves Shown in Satellite Images - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-13-2016, 02:20 AM