Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Isn't it time we all snapped out of it...
Reminds me of Obama after he won. I remember the ear to ear grin he had after winning. They say that when he had his first "high level" intelligence briefing he walked out and was stone cold in the face. That moment of "what the f*ck". 

Trump is no different, hell, we've seen it in the last couple of days. Shaking hands with the man he's chastised for years now. Obama the same, wishing the best to the man he has clearly hated. Walking back on Obamacare, flipping on protesters now that he has an actual piece of skin in the game. As he said, he's the president for all, not just those that voted for him. 

I hope and pray that Trump doesn't follow through with a path that I think will bring this country down. He's got a "clean slate" and a majority, there are GIANT things he can do to make this country better. And while I don't think his campaign for the office has provided any real (and fiscally feasible) ideas to be the "agent of change" he has promised, I do SINCERELY understand the need to change the direction we are heading in. So with that, I'll leave you with my last thoughts. I do hope and pray to Valhalla that he can be an agent for change. Be a force for good. Be the leader we need at the time its' needed the most. 

If not, I'll be on the other side of the wall with my family and won't have to shovel snow anymore  tinycool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isn't it time we all snapped out of it... - by DuckforcoveR - 11-13-2016, 05:44 AM