Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US
(11-11-2016, 02:53 AM)Grace Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 02:45 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 01:37 AM)Grace Wrote: figured I would throw this up here before it gets taken off YouTube again, it's been taken down 12 times so far

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnQNFBHHs6w&oref

There is no embed, probably because you have to verify age prior to watching, as it is a video of a bunch of thugs beating up an elderly white man for the crime of voting for Trump, according to them. They steal his belongings as well as his car on top of beating him up mercilessly...all because he voted for Trump. (This is in Chicago)

I am not racist, nor did I post this for any reason other than to say, this is terrorism.. by definition and in practice, terrorism is being practiced inside America by those in this country who are politically left.

This is why Trump won. All these protests are against the practice of our constitutional republic and a practical demonstration of the danger our form of governance is in, from those on the left who seek to destroy it only to replace it with something none of us want; democracy, or mob rule by another name, where individual freedom and liberty is not seen as something to protect.

Oh, how awful! tinycrying[/url][url=http://freedomdaily.com/trump-supporter-mob/]

I hope, surely to goodness, these thugs were arrested. If not, we all need to write a letter to Mr. Obummer and ask why he is allowing terrorist to get away with these acts of violence against our citizens.   tinyangry

Well the terrorists in question were the ones who originally posted the video on YouTube, they were proud of themselves. YouTube took the video down, but not before people copied the video, and it became a war against YouTube to keep it up on other accounts.. (I want it up, people need to see what the left is actually doing)

By now, the cops have seen the video I'm certain, and they are surely looking into who the perpetrators are.. this is what happened the last few times left wingers posted themselves committing crimes against innocent people..

Your video was already removed when I went to see it.

This makes me sick at my stomach!  They show their faces, so they should be pretty easy to find and thrown behind bars for the next several years. If people can't act human, they need to be in a cage with the animals they act like!   tinyangry
Here is a story and video about it:  LINK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by guohua - 11-09-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by BIAD - 11-10-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by BIAD - 11-10-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by guohua - 11-10-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by guohua - 11-10-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by Grace - 11-11-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by Grace - 11-11-2016, 02:53 AM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-11-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by guohua - 11-11-2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by Ninurta - 11-15-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US - by BIAD - 04-24-2017, 04:08 PM