Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Reopens Clinton e-mail Ivestigation
Figured I just put this here, as an update to the latest instead of making separate thread.

FBI obtains warrant to search emails as Hillary Clinton's 11-point lead over Donald Trump 'wiped out'

Looks as tho they have the warrant and now have the task of looking over the more than 650,000 emails.
Whether they are duplicates or not, no one knows at this time.

Quote:The FBI has obtained a warrant to begin searching newly discovered emails belonging to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
Agents are attempting to examine as many of the emails as possible before election day on November 8. However the fact there are 650,000 emails has led to fears that the new probe could last weeks, and, if Hillary Clinton wins the election, hamper the early part of her presidency. 

“The process has begun,” a federal law enforcement official said. 

Emboldened by the latest Clinton scandal, Mr Trump now has a possible path to victory next week and has been targeting Democratic states. Mrs Clinton now leads by just a point in the latest Washington Post/ABC poll - she had enjoyed a 12-point margin last week.

Of course, many said the ABC poll was slightly skewed compared to others, that had Hilary at a 6 point lead over Trump.

But yeah, imagine the polls will tighten up significantly now.

And in other news, long time Clinton friend and supporter can no longer support Hillary due to possible constitutional crisis if she were to win.

Here is a video feed off of Twitter where Doug Schoen tells Harris Faulkner on FOX:
-->> Twitter - "(Doug Schoen) Clinton friend since 1994 says he CANNOT support Hillary

During the Sunday broadcast of “Fox Report Sunday,” Democratic pollster Doug Schoen said he is having to reassess his support of Hillary Clinton due to the FBI’s reopening of the criminal investigation into the Democratic presidential nominee.

Quote:“Given that this investigation is going to go on for many months after the election, no matter who wins, but if [Hillary Clinton] wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation with Huma Abedin under investigation,” Schoen said. “[U]nder these circumstances, I am actively reassessing my support. I’m not a Trump person.”

“I’m deeply concerned that we will have a Constitutional crisis if she’s elected. I want to learn more this week, see what we see. But as of today, I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State for the nation’s highest office,” he continued.

Link

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI Reopens Clinton e-mail Ivestigation - by senona - 10-31-2016, 04:03 AM