Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
So this is Trump's latest brain fart.  Democracy is alive and well then.

"Lighthearted" this guy says random shit and then says I was just being "sarcastic" and then changes that back the next day. "Oh, I was just joking *smarmy grin*, do you people have no sense of humour?" This is a dangerous way for a potential world leader to act.

"Just thinking to myself right now"
WTAF - Is this how he is going to give speeches on the world stage, in front of the world's media? Just saying whatever pops into his befuddled brain.  Do people not see how dangerous this is?

What planet is this guy living on??

Quote:Donald Trump, trailing his opponent in key battleground states polls less than two weeks from Election Day, said Thursday he'd like to "cancel the election" and be declared the winner.

"Just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump," the Republican presidential nominee said during a rally here on Thursday.

"Her policies are so bad. Boy, do we have a big difference," he added of his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

The apparently lighthearted comment falls against the backdrop of Trump's repeated and serious questioning of the legitimacy of the presidential election in recent weeks as he has tumbled in the polls.

Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - CNNPolitics.com

Messages In This Thread
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - by 1984hasarrived - 10-28-2016, 01:44 AM