Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FACT CHECK: Trump Rallies vs Clinton Rallies
When we discuss the oncoming election here -and by the way, I can't agree more with
the members' findings on this subject, I like to look at what the 'opposition camp' have
to say instead.

Just as you guys have pointed out, the statistics down bear-out what the mainstream
media are saying. So if I may, why?!

Hillary is very ill. When someone behaves in the manner she did as she left the 9/11
ceremony and enjoys the position in society she does, I can assure you such an
important figure would not be allowed to wander out into a busy street and wave
happily at the waiting crowds.
Whether it was set up or not -or even if she ranted and raved about the effect on her
polls, it just wouldn't happen.

The 'Hillary' journalists (And I'm leaving the spelling mistakes in!):

With the presidential election 17 days away, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton both
focused on other targets on Saturday.
Trump used what was billed as a major policy address to threaten lawsuits against
women who have accused him of sexual misconduct, hours before a new accuser
came forward.

Clinton, ahead in national polls by around six points, shifted her focus to the Senate
and the House. Speaking in Pittsburgh, Clinton turned her focus on to the incumbent
Republican Pennsylvania senator Pat Toomey, who faces a tough re-election fight
against Democrat Katie McGinty.

Clinton boosted the challenger while criticizing Toomey, who has yet to say if he will
vote for Trump in November.

Later, Clinton told reporters: “As we’re traveling in these last 17 days, we’re going to
be emphasizing the importance of electing Democrats down the ballot.”...'
SOURCE:

So Donald Trump is still stuck in the quagmire of alleged sexual misconduct and this
give Hillary Clinton an opportunity to forge ahead and... and do what?
Politics.

But her 'boosting' equates to nothing really, an email... a message to one of her
journalist lackeys or a 'wannbe' Senate underling can do just the same.
Hell, she doesn't even have to type it!

'...The dangers of a Hillary Clinton presidency are more familiar than Trump’s authoritarian
unknowns, because we live with them in our politics already.
They’re the dangers of elite groupthink, of Beltway power worship, of a cult of presidential
action in the service of dubious ideals.
They’re the dangers of a recklessness and radicalism that doesn’t recognize itself as either,
because it’s convinced that if an idea is mainstream and commonplace among the great
and good then it cannot possibly be folly.

Almost every crisis that has come upon the West in the last 15 years has its roots in this
establishmentarian type of folly. The Iraq War, which liberals prefer to remember as a
conflict conjured by a neoconservative cabal, was actually the work of a bipartisan
interventionist consensus, pushed hard by George W. Bush but embraced as well by a
large slice of center-left opinion that included Tony Blair and more than half of Senate
Democrats...'
SOURCE:

The above piece from The New York Times implies to me, that even though Hillary Clinton
belongs to the Beltway trough-scroungers and dubious policy-makers, if she gets into office
then it'll be more-of-the-same... and we're used to that.

A nuclear war over the Middle-East with Russia...? well, just the discussion of that threat will
promote her people into higher positions and more important places in the media-hungry
world stage.

But imagine Donald Trump sitting behind the Resolute desk... what would this crazy-haired
maverick do? He's not part of the establishment, he doesn't seek financial gains and he
tends to speak like the average guy in the street!

My word...! He may even get rid of the trough!

The stunted Clinton rallies are never mentioned in the media because of the taint
of evidence. Mrs. Clinton needs rest and lots of it. Full-body blood transfusions
are no laughing matter for a lady of her age.

Remember, this isn't about getting Hillary Clinton into the White House, it's about
retaining dominance and influence over the last Superpower. If she keels over in the
Oval Office in the New Year, it won't be a big deal... the race is ran and the trophy is
in the cabinet!

Like Trump said at the last debate. Hillary had fifteen years to fix the things she's
bitching about, why hasn't she fixed them? Her political record speaks for itself and
Donald doesn't have one of them... yet.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: FACT CHECK: Trump Rallies vs Clinton Rallies - by BIAD - 10-23-2016, 01:06 PM