Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FACT CHECK: Trump Rallies vs Clinton Rallies
With less than 20 days to go for your next election, the Media is still diverting all its attention on the big bad words Mr Trump uses...

So I was curious.

How is it that any article I look at, shaming Trump, and then read the comments section show that Trump's got more supporters than Hillary?

I thought...like 2 to 1.

I was wrong. It's more like 3 to 1.

Google is still your friend when you search for numbers. Numbers that the Medias sure as hell don't want any of you to see.

Those numbers are from August 2016.

[Image: Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-26-546x1024.png]

Quote:Through August 25th, Trump has held 29 campaign events in August with an estimated 168,000 participants. Clinton on the other hand has held only 11 campaign events attended by an estimated paltry 10,000.

Trump averages 5,800 people per event in August while Clinton averages less than 1,000.

Overall, month to date, Trump held nearly 3 times the number of events than that of Hillary Clinton and 16 times the number of participants. Clinton held 5 of her 11 events in high school gyms which in many cases were half empty while Trump held his events in arenas and other large facilities with at least 7 of his events (Columbus, Harrisburg, Ashburn, Wilmington, Abingdon, West Bend, and Akron) having reported overflow crowds.

Numbers supplied by Gateway Pundit and they actually say a little more on their website.

But we're in October, has any of that changed? Couldn't find much but did find the contrasted rallies that happened in Tampa, Florida in September...

Hillary...

[Image: hillary-tampa-3.jpg?w=640&h=480]

About 500. Total. Including staff, union members and supporters.

Tampa, Florida; Donald Trump...

[Image: trump-rally-tampa-10.jpg]

[Image: trump-rally-tampa-18.png]

Today’s Hillary Clinton Tampa Rally -vs- Donald Trump Tampa Rally…

Stuff that you'll NEVER see on CNN.

Opinions?
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
FACT CHECK: Trump Rallies vs Clinton Rallies - by Sol - 10-22-2016, 06:19 PM