Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More FBI agents speak out, say Comey purposely derailed Hillary email scandal
(11-06-2016, 11:25 PM)senona Wrote: Yep, you sure did.

I just do not see how they could have gone thru all 650,000 or so emails in one week.
Unless they used some kind of tech gadget that can pick up keywords that they were looking for. But still, dunno.

That leaves the Clinton Foundation, but if email scandal is a precursor to that, they will probably drop it too.

Unless......unless the FBI decided that is where they want to focus their attention (Clinton Foundation) instead.

Regardless, the FBI has been tainted with the Clinton stench and now they look biased.

Hubby says absolutely no way did the FBI go through all those emails in this short a period of time even if every FBI employee was working on it.. even a key word search couldn't pick up if the emails were classified when they were sent.. it has to be more thorough a search than key word after you segregate out the ones which originated from Hillary to Huma.

On the appearance of bias - I disagree with you that it's just an appearance, they have proven they are biased and not on the side of the law.  I do agree with you though... anything with the Clinton foundation is going to be exactly the same as this..

No longer are we equal under the law here. We are now officially a third world country.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More FBI agents speak out, say Comey purposely derailed Hillary email scandal - by Grace - 11-07-2016, 12:41 AM