Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More FBI agents speak out, say Comey purposely derailed Hillary email scandal
Many of us already suspected some funny shenanigans with Comey, but with more FBI agents speaking out it only confirms our suspicions of a Comey/Clinton connection, hence why he could not "find" any evidence to convict her on.

Quote:A shocking new report reveals several FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey personally stood in the way of prosecuting Hillary Clinton for her clear violations of our national security laws.

A series of interviews conducted with two federal agents shows a deep frustration with Comey’s decision not to recommend to the Department of Justice to indict Hillary over her email scandal, according to an exclusive by the Daily Caller’s Kerry Pickett.

“This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have been convened, but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”

One surprising detail emerged that shows how little interest Comey had in actually investigating Hillary: the FBI didn’t even bother searching Hillary’s house for evidence.

“We didn’t search their house. We always search the house. The search should not just have been for private electronics, which contained classified material, but even for printouts of such material,” the agent said.

Another agent told the interviewer, “The idea that [the Clinton email case] didn’t go to a grand jury is ridiculous.”

WTH???
Did not even search her house?

I thought that was normal protocol.
Oh my bad, this is Hillary we are talking about, the QueenB who thinks so is above the law and rules do not apply to her.
Silly me to think she would be handled like a normal person.

Quote:This is far from the first time someone with intimate knowledge of how the FBI and the Dept. of Justice usually works has slammed Comey for his obviously naked political act. Former DOJ lawyer J. Christian Adams, for instance, slammed both Comey and the DOJ for the outcome saying it was clear the political fix was in before the investigation even started.

For his part, Director Comey offered the weak excuse that social media is really at fault because it created a “monster of a bias” against him and the FBI.

Source

You purposely screwed up the so-called investigation (cough-cough) and yet you want to blame social media?
Oh that is rich.

Just what did Bill Clinton say to Loretta Lynch that day on the tarmac?
 Inquiring minds want to know.

It sure as hell did not have shit to do with golf or grand-kids.
That is a crock of shit and anyone is a fool to believe that!!

What is it with you Dems, that you cannot nor will not accept responsibility for your own actions?
But rather you want to deflect it, by passing the blame off in another direction when you know better.

Unbelievable.

Isn't the "blame" card getting kinda tiring?
Guess you are giving the "race" card a rest for now.

But this just proves even more, how crooked the system is and how far they will go to protect Hillary.

I believe the other agents that are coming forward, about how horrible the investigation was to begin with.
No longer do I trust Comey to do a thorough and competent job.

[Image: 96b655417c4241f4a10b1c8c981005e6.png]

#crookedhillary

#riggedsystem

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
More FBI agents speak out, say Comey purposely derailed Hillary email scandal - by senona - 10-20-2016, 08:51 AM