Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-23-2016, 06:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've never seen anything like this election either. I mean, Hillary's lies and deception are right there in our face, and still some people want to vote for her.

I know, makes you wonder, right?

Yet, from all of the comments sections that I read, MOST see through her lies and deceptions and strongly disagree with the articles slinging mud at Trump. There are even a few commentators out there that call the article authors shills and take a decision to quit the newspaper website where it promotes it. You'd be surprised how many commentators have read the wikileaks leaks and have seen the Project Veritas videos...how many are denouncing Hillary for the fake that she is.

Hopefully, a majority will see through the smoke and mirrors and realize that they are being duped, all around.

I've never seen anything like this in my life either. Some are complaining about Trump possibly not accepting the nomination if Hillary wins as it would make democracy look bad (imagine!) and yet, those same people are demolishing values like they're on a mission... sledgehammer time ! Truth, Integrity, Honesty, Freedom, the 2nd Amendment - well the whole written thing for that matter, Justice, Democracy...it's all become one big joke.

mediumfacepalm
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step By Step Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton - by Sol - 10-23-2016, 08:51 PM