Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-20-2016, 06:43 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:28 PM)Grace Wrote: they don't even want to hear that we are on the cusp of WW3 and that if we keep going in the direction we are right now we will enter the third world war within the next year.. possibly two tops if we cannot open some dialogue and make some concessions with our foreign policy.

Hi Grace, nice to see you back !!!   minusculebiggrin

I highlighted this point you mentioned as it's an important one and one that isn't being mentioned - or not enough - by both parties.

WW3 is now a strong possibility indeed. Putin has very clearly come out stating that if the U.S wanted war, he'd give them one. Putin is not a joke or an amateur pretending to be something he's not. He's the real deal with very real heavy metal balls.

Hillary following on Obama's foreign policies is dangerous. Trump is a wild card yes, but at least, he'd show Putin that someone else, aside from him, also has balls.

Trump would be more than willing to open talks, and to call a spade a spade. Hillary, well...she'd play nice but would back stab at any chance she got, just as she's done all of her life. THAT is more dangerous that head to head negotiations even if it's heated.

Irak is a mess. Syria is a mess. Lybia is a mess. And Putin is putting a foothold on all of them as the ones in office play nice and pretend to be tough. Doesn't work that way, never will. You have to be real good at bluffing when a real player is around and calls your bluff from a mile away to win the hand. Putin is one of those.

Some people are scared of having Trump near nuclear codes and buttons? Really ? Time for a reality check.

Before it is indeed too late.

JMO.

I very much agree with you..

If Hillary gets in office, it's almost to the point where globalism will be the least of our concerns, and that in and of itself is absolutely shocking.. I'm still unsure how we let it get to this point...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step By Step Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton - by Grace - 10-20-2016, 07:08 PM