Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Have Psychic Powers?
(10-19-2016, 12:32 AM)Sol Wrote: It does indeed make you go hmmm...

It gets weird having to turn around when I hear a voice saying 'Marc...' and there's not anyone there, even happened in the truck recently, as if someone called my name from the back seat. It happens everywhere, at home, on the street whether there are people or not, in crowds, like I said...everywhere..

Thanks for sharing Nin, at least now I know that I'm not alone, or schizo.   tinybighuh

I'm a manager where I work now, so I'm used to folks calling for me. They want help with something, or a decision made on something else, so they call and I run. The job isn't the kind of fun it looks like from ground level, but it has it's rewards, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Because I'm used to getting called and running, people will see me stand up and look around for who is calling for me, and sometimes, when it was no one, they'll ask if the senile old guy suddenly got lost, and wonder what I'm looking for. The other day, another manager and I were standing within about 10 feet of one another, and we both suddenly started looking around to see who was calling for help, but no one was. the odd thing is that I distinctly hard MY name, and she distinctly heard HERS, but at the same time, and no one at all was calling for us.

Nope, we are not alone - else it would not be common enough that the old women years ago would need to cook up an explanation based on their own world view. It's more common than one might think.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Daitengu - 10-14-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by BIAD - 10-14-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by guohua - 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Daitengu - 10-15-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-16-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-17-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Sol - 10-17-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Sol - 10-19-2016, 12:32 AM