Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Population Collapse?
(06-17-2022, 04:06 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: You are right. As it is, but things don't always go, as man plans. 

Humans can "survive" on the rudimentary basics. And we did so for centuries.

We have been conditioned to believe that we can't live without electricity, running water, or stores.

We have before, and if the great reset happens, we will again.

Not the great reset the WEF has in mind. The great reset that remodels the Earth, is the one I am referring to.  

There will indeed be a great culling. There is indeed no way to escape it. But either way I hope to do the best I can for as long as I can. 

Let me epitaph read :

Here lies Skye. Defiant, Rebellious, Compassionate, Loving, Stiff Necked.

She fought for right, even when she was wrong, and lived until the day she died.

Yes indeed, it IS possible to live without electricity, running water, and stores. I did it for an extended number of years. Well, we sort of had "running water" in that we had to "run down to the spring and fetch it back".  It was only about a mile round trip, and you only had to carry the water for half of that (on the return trip), so it was manageable.

If I can do it, anyone can - but they have to have the "want to". It's unfortunate, but a great many people will think they can just take what they want from others, and will die for that miscalculation. In the modern world, there are just too many folks who know no other way. They will end their time on Earth as just another statistic in the great culling. Once they have stolen all they can, and there is nothing left to steal, they will starve to death, and if there is any justice their last thoughts will be "I should have been working towards a future geared towards eating when I was stealing instead".

As all who have gone before us have done, you do what you have to do until you can do no more, and then we, just as they, will live until we die.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Population Collapse? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-16-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by 727Sky - 06-16-2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-16-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Population Collapse? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-17-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 03:35 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2022, 04:06 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by Ninurta - 06-17-2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Population Collapse? - by 727Sky - 06-17-2022, 12:54 AM