Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They're Coming To Take You Away, Ha-Haaa!
Here's an article from CBS where comedian and satirical commentator Jon Stewart is interviewed about
his views on the recent election.
In the discussion -a chat about the average man from two men who don't live in the same environment
as the average man, they talk about the fears the population may feel from electing Donald Trump and what
makes America great.

This footage shows once again, how the... if I label it 'Brain-washing' I feel many reading this will roll their
eyes and click on another thread. It's not brain-washing as we normally hear about it, it's an indoctrination
that has taken many years to bring about.

The USA is known for it's acceptance of diverse cultures and religious beliefs from around the world and
to be able to accept pluralism is a strength that many countries fail to acheive. So, I think the assumed
'cultural change' idea may not be the main part of the agenda.

(Please be aware that words like 'agenda' shouldn't be seen as signs of an organised plan or scheme,
I think it's more organic in it's nature, but that doesn't mean it's normal!)

In my view, Jon Stewart unintentionally tells the viewer of the 'project' that the United States is under-going.
It's not a conspiracy theory, it's not some-sort of shadowy 'Guvment' experiment that's seeped from European
shores and washed up on America's coast.

I suggest it's a global status change and you're not invited to give your permission of participation.
If you don't like it, they will call you racist. If you feel you're being used, you'll be accused of not going with
the flow.

It could be debated that you're being punished for being strong enough to alter certain parts of a plan,
but it's not really that. It's about the concern that you may -unknowingly and en masse, have a plan of your own.
There are no meetings or whispered orders, a class war is something that's 'felt' and as we're often
discussing on this website, feelings are today's deal-breakers.

It's about gently reinforcing -not really creating, urging a strata of peoples that have be ruled in a particular
way to go back into their fiscally-aligned positions or accepting predetermined new positions because of an
assumed realisation that these same people are becoming more self-aware.

That's not very good at explaining it, but if one sets aside the attempts to harness Russia and the clearing
of the Silk Road, I believe it's preparing the West for a 'break-away'-style of social living. Where a line will
be drawn on who-belongs-where not because of geography anymore, but of a quasi-aristocracy formed
from the 'new-money' brigade, mid-level power-brokers and a few of those in the celebrity world that believe
their own press!

This might be looked on as trivial, but since the barrier that keeps you from listening to the real people who
control global business, political change in countries and social development is the wall of the media and
the superficial garbage we call news and entertainment, it's hardly surprising that the folks within these
businesses are the same group who want to climb out of the 'average Joe' enclosure and build their own!

Believe me, it's gone on for years and it just isn't cricket... it's just not right that the guys and gals that aren't
in the One Percent should start telling the 'semi-elite' what they want! Good-Gosh!

If I may, there's a little hint to this mild 'brain-washing' being nurtured by today's western
education system. When a person with a 'PC' point of view is responded to with a set of verifiable
statistics that counter that person's narrative, there's a slight pause and then the word...
"So" is delivered and they continue speaking.
Usually quite quickly!

This shows that they feel their narrative will have more impact because if it's delivered with
haste and hopefully be perceived as factual information, it not only can a large persuasive manoeuvre,
it also makes the speaker of the narrative 'feel' more confident in their beliefs.
The 'so' indicates they are unwilling to adjust their narrative because in truth... and only in my opinion,
it is not what they truly-truly believe.

We can wear chains and learn to call them decorative jewellery.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: They're Coming To Take You Away, Ha-Haaa! - by BIAD - 11-18-2016, 12:51 PM