Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to West Virginia - Please Exercise Caution
(05-17-2022, 09:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Apparently, there has been an influx of furriner ("furriner" is a hill folk term designating anyone not from the Appalachians. For example, a new Yorker or Californian is every bit as "furrin" as the lowliest illegal alien still wet across the shoulders from his Rio Grande trek) refugees into WV from large urban centers as they attempt to escape their sinking ships.

Apparently in alarm at the influx of refugees fleeing communist strongholds who will doubtless attempt to turn West Virginia into a carbon copy of the shitholes they are fleeing from, both my brother and my daughter in law have posted to following to their social media account in order to give fair warning:

LMAO! Good one!!  Doesn't WV have a large Gypsy population?

Speaking of hill people...

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to West Virginia - Please Exercise Caution - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-18-2022, 03:09 AM