Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner
Personally I get a kick out of Donald Trump's sense of humor. Humor is something people engage in the world over, it lightens the mood and makes even the most difficult of topics easier to deal with and relate to. We all use humor. 

We can all sit and say, yeah that was a good joke well delivered and have a nice laugh at this thing or that which Donald Trump says.. (I do all the time, he makes me laugh out loud with every single speech he gives..)

You see it at the time he tells each joke.. you realize exactly how the media is going to spin what was just said in jest before they do it.. and you think to yourself, "Donald, you shouldn't have said it," because you know what the spin is going to be and how anti Trump the media is going to play it.

Yet he tells the jokes anyway, even knowing what the end will be... but.. there is a good reason for it and it has nothing to do with foreign governments and foreign leaders and it's far far from how he will act as president with leaders from other countries..it's for us, his electorate and his potential electorate.

He is trying to get elected and the media hates him, won't even come close to giving him an iota of fairness in coverage.. so he has the job of convincing people in this country that the media absolutely hates him and consistently lies and misleads people concerning his policies and who he is as a person. He has the job of convincing people he can, not only be trusted, but that any naysayers are lying about him. 

He uses humor to show people this clearly. If I make a joke.. everyone there laughs, I laugh.. it's a joke.. and later some media person takes it completely out of context and tells people this makes me dangerous.. this thing I made a joke about, goes from being a joke to suddenly everyone is being told it wasn't a joke, it was me being serious.. they cut out the part of everyone laughing, the part where I say immediately after I tell the joke that I was joking.. and boom.. I am attacked for something that wasn't even serious..

Except all the people who were there, all the people who saw the joke in its entirety knew it was a joke.. and the full speech replayed can show what is being said by the media is clearly a lie to those who are open minded and just want to know the truth. 

So, slowly but surely, you convince people one at a time, that they cannot believe all these negative things being said in the media about you. and one by one, slowly but surely, more and more people come to your side.. why? because they cannot trust anything said about you, but what you say about you.. (it's an amazing position for a potential candidate to be in really.. couldn't ask for a better one)

The jokes are about getting people to trust Donald, and distrust the media. And it works.. well.. They attack him over everything he says.. twist everything he says.. so, this is how he fights back.. he doesn't have to say "the media is biased against me" when he can show it.. then, when he says it, everyone knows for a fact it's the truth, because it's been proven time and time again.

More and more  he is showing every man women and child that the media does not care for the truth.. and he is doing it one joke at a time.

If you don't like his jokes, at least appreciate his genius. If the media only attacked his policies and such the jokes wouldn't work and he probably wouldn't do them as much. But they don't. They attack every word he utters and twist everything he says, and the jokes prove it. So he keeps telling them. It's smart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'We should just cancel the election' and declare me the winner - by Grace - 10-28-2016, 03:15 PM