Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting topic for marriage with a woman
(11-07-2021, 01:30 PM)Kenzo Wrote: What about Russian women ? minusculethinking minusculerolleyes

I have only known two Russian girls, both were flight attendants in the USA. One was best friends with a great dancing girlfriend of mine. Julia invited me to go to St. Petersburg, Russia and stay with her Russian family and see the sights. I never got around to going as I had my platter full of stuff state side but I have always wondered and regretted I did not take the time to go and see the sights..

I think Mel Gibson married a Russian girl which after all was said and done nearly ruined him both financially and emotionally. I just think people are people and you will find the good the bad and the really really messed up in any country ...

the wife of 30 years got 450 + million in divorce settlement

One big mistake men make is to go to a country and hook up with a bar girl and fall in love. He will save her !! Actually she will hang with him until something better comes along guaranteed !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting topic for marriage with a woman - by 727Sky - 11-08-2021, 05:27 AM