Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Come da Judge, Here Come da Judge!
Sat down during this second debate, kept my mouth shut as my gf prefers Killery over Trump so didn't want to get into an argument like last time around...

but I have to say....

He kicked her ass.

Solid.

I doubt that anyone in her life has ever cornered her like he did on delicate issues, AND on National TV. I can only imagine her getting home and throwing a tantrum - which would never be televised btw - and shouting insults and blame at her 'nervous dicky' of a husband for making her look bad...

She tried to smile it off, make Trump look unfit but he absolutely nailed her to the wall.

Now, as far as the media goes...man...what a one way street, and it isn't a Trump one.

Commentators - even on this side of the border - were all appearing to be disgusted at what had happened during the debate, and especially how Hillary had won it, despite the tornadoes of insults sent her way.

Just wow. I guess they never saw the presidential candidate ads made by Hillary to discredit Trump, right? Oh wait...they broadcast them...

Then they said that the polls were already showing him falling down hard, after the release of the video, and that he missed the opportunity to gain points back.

Who's frickin' polls are these?

Cause I look in the comments sections of a LOT of articles that come out there and the pulse is going towards Trump as he could change the establishment. At least 2 to 1.

Damn...I've seen wrestling matches that weren't as rigged as this election.

Even the Moderators - once again - were aggressively all over Trump's back...and almost depositing flowers at Hillary's feet.

Don't get me wrong, put any of these two on lie detector tests and both machines would blow up. But damn...Biased moderation during debates?

The more I look into this, the more I think that the dice have already been loaded.

My American friends, your next President will be Hillary Clinton.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Here Come da Judge, Here Come da Judge! - by Jude - 10-09-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Here Come da Judge, Here Come da Judge! - by Sol - 10-10-2016, 01:39 PM