Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] It's Super-Soldier Time, Folks!
I think people have misunderstood what super soldier means, people think about all the TV movies. But lets have a look at what it really means.
The EU has for years now wanted its own army, to take away each EUs country armed forces and replace them with an army that feels no connection with Europe and is controlled from a center point.
Now the EU has made a point of over the years of importing young fit very low IQ men, they are of no real use to any country.
So you have your army, implants take care of the higher functions needed like how to navigate, they hear a voice telling them to go right , left, ect. the same system can be used in all training, so you now have an army made up of low IQ that can function at a higher level. Systems like this have already been implanted in animals (at a more primitive level ).
So how do you control them, well once again you use pleasure stimulation to the brain, if orders are not complied with remove rewards of make the person feel sick, feel fear, or pain.
All these systems have been used to control animals so I believe they are already available to control low IQ humans. It wont be needed to give them free time as the use of direct into brain stimulation will replace that.
This what I believe they mean by super soldier, cheep, easy to train, easy to control and easy to replace. When service time is over implants removed the person loses most of the military ability's and remembers little of there time in the army. 
The same can be done with an EU police force.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [France] It's Super-Soldier Time, Folks! - by Wallfire - 12-10-2020, 01:20 PM