Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump - We May Not Be Seeing Him For A While
(08-09-2020, 09:26 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Quote:TPTB has no loyalty.

And no long-term vision.  Short term as Hell.

Cheers

Yup. It was Frontier Communications. Their stock was at 63.60 a share when we contracted with them. It rose to 82.05 a share when we actually started working for them. I just checked it, and it is, right now (10 months after they shit us out), at 0.11 a share, and in bankruptcy apparently, all because TPTB there have no idea how to run a business. They should have made me CEO - I could have tanked it faster and better than their current CEO if that is what they wanted.

Hell, I could have utterly trashed the company for half the price the current CEO charged them to do it!

If, on the other hand, they had actually wanted to make their business successful, I could have done that, too, and again for half the price their current CEO charged them to shit-can it! He charged them about 7 million bucks - I'd have taken it wherever they wanted it to go for 3.5 mill!

All they had to do was invest in the proper infrastructure, and stand behind the proper customer service folks. Instead, they bought rotted infrastructure from Verizon (in California, Texas, and Florida), and then let that infrastructure rot further ( Frontier actually prevented techs from going out and fixing the rot), and shit on their customer service reps (and customers). Customer service is there to service customers, not sell your substandard shit. if you want a sales staff, hire sales reps. So now, stock is down to $0.11 a share, and they cannot afford to make the company successful ever again.

Stock at 11 cents a share is just over 1/1000th what it was when I started working their contract. It has devalued to 1/1000th what it was then (around 4 years ago) , through mismanagement. They should have made me CEO then - I could have saved their sinking ship. Instead, they paid no attention to what I had to say.

Or I could have totally tanked it, if that is what they were after, for much less money.

Ass wipes. 

They gave me hell because when I talked to the higher-ups, I never sugar coated it, I told them just the way I saw it. TPTB can't handle that shit. My Dear Old Dad was a self-proclaimed dumbass, quit school in the 7th grade, and even HE taught me how to be successful in a business! That don't say much for Frontier CEO's, now does it?

Dad's formula was simple: "set your prices just a little lower than the competition, but provide much better service". I can let that loose into the wild now, since I am too old to take advantage of it. Aspiring entrepreneurs - you're welcome!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump - We May Not Be Seeing Him For A While - by Wallfire - 08-08-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Trump - We May Not Be Seeing Him For A While - by Ninurta - 08-09-2020, 10:13 AM