Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!!
There are so many things I could say about that picture, but they would all be construed as racist, sexist, and/or homophobic by all the thin-skinned weasels out there. It would be too easy - the lines write themselves, just looking at the photo. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel, no challenge at all, So I reckon I'd best sit this one out.

I can, however, see why the gal spends all her time walking the streets - nothing better to do on a Saturday night is my bet...

Goddammit! one of 'em slipped out anyhow, despite my best efforts! Imo go stand in the corner now...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The people who put Obama in Office TWICE!!!! - by Ninurta - 07-14-2016, 02:48 AM