Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm sure the MSM will ignore this
And from another article, N. Pelosi is having a Tantrum,,,, They got caught or I should say here Boss did and she's not Happy!
Quote:Pelosi: Intel chairman 'a stooge of the president'

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) hammered the Republican chairman of the Intelligence Committee on Thursday, saying Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) is simply a “stooge” for President Trump who can’t be trusted to lead an unbiased investigation into ties between Russia and the White House.

Pelosi said Nunes “acted outside the circle of respect” for his responsibility as Intelligence chairman when he went Wednesday to the press and the president with new information surrounding the panel’s probe into Russian hacking of the 2016 election and possible surveillance of Trump's team — without telling the other members of the committee.

“By being a stooge of the president of the United States,” Pelosi charged, “he has demonstrated very clearly that there is no way there can be an impartial investigation under his leadership on that committee.”
Now read this next quote and try not to spit out your coffee, tea or Teeth.
Quote:“Chairman Nunes is deeply compromised, and he cannot possibly lead an honest investigation,” she charged.
HEY! Pelosi, went did you get integrity?
Quote:Nunes grabbed headlines Wednesday when he called a hasty press conference to announce what he characterized as “alarming” revelations that U.S. spy agencies, “on numerous occasions,” collected “incidental” information about members of Trump’s transition team as part of foreign surveillance operations. 

The details gathered about those transition members had “little or no apparent foreign intelligence value,” Nunes said, and the information was “widely disseminated in a foreign intelligence report.”

Nunes stopped just short of accusing the Obama administration of spying on Trump — “I guess it all depends on one’s definition of spying,” he said — but he said he's "alarmed" by what he's seen.  
Yes it does correspond with my above article.

Quote:“I’m just talking about him. The Democrats are fully prepared to be unbiased,” she said. 

But Pelosi suggested Nunes had acted at the direction of Trump, and she was quick to note that the California Republican was himself a member of Trump’s transition team — a history that raises “questions about [his] impartiality,” she said.

Pelosi, you make any decent person Sick To Their Stomach!
You do remember your famous words,,, "We have to pass it to know what's in it"  All Hail Obama!
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by guohua - 03-23-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by guohua - 03-23-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by BIAD - 03-23-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by guohua - 03-23-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by BIAD - 03-23-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by guohua - 03-23-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by BIAD - 03-24-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: I'm sure the MSM will ignore this - by BIAD - 03-24-2017, 11:30 AM