Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano
(03-20-2017, 05:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @BIAD, I would like to add a big reply, but my desktop is trying to crash; I had to put it to sleep until I can get it to the doctor. In the mean time, I'm having to use this small keyboard on my tablet, and it's really slow responding. 

I don't guess I'll be able to make any descent threads until I get my computer fixed.   tinycrying

No problems, Mystic, this subject is fascinating.

When I first read 'The Roswell Incident' I found that the actual event actually involved about
a dozen characters at most. But as time went on, more and more people came forward with
accounts that they were involved.

The tourist aspect became obvious and I understand that, but it also means the real story
becomes diluted by those wishing to impose their comments in the quest of monetary gain.

I believe Bill Brazel found something he believed was weather balloon debris and after that
it I don't know. The story becomes wrapped around what happened at the Army Base after
that.

What I do find intriguing is that William Brazel is a descendant of Jesse Brazel, the man who
confessed to killing Pat Garrett, who in turn shot and killed Billy The Kid.
It's like a steady beat on a timeline in New Mexico.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano - by BIAD - 03-20-2017, 06:40 PM